Bay Area Speedcubin' 23 2020
- Jan 12, 2020
- Santa Rosa, California, United States
- 50 Mark West Springs Road, Santa Rosa, CA 95403
- Brandon Harnish, Evan Mann, Michael Bairdsmith, and Ryan Jew
- WCA Delegates
- Brandon Harnish, Michael Chai (柴天方), and Ryan Jew
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Bay Area Speedcubin' is proud to host our second North Bay competition in beautiful Sonoma County!
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 120 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $25 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of $30 (United States Dollar).
Below are some of the policies that will be used for this competition.
* Competitors may request (by email) to be added to more events BEFORE registration closes.
* Competitors may not add events after registration closes.
* Competitors may request (by email) to remove events from their registration. It is also acceptable to not show up for any event you do not wish to compete in. If there is a chance you will want to do an event, you should register for it!
Competition Day Timing
* The competition will begin at the scheduled start time.
* Events will begin as soon as the previous event is wrapping up. Exception: All First Round events will not start more than 20 minutes early.
* Competitors may not compete in an event if they miss last call for that event. In general, last call is a few minutes after the last group is called.
* If the competitor limit has been reached, the waitlist opens. You can enter the waitlist by registering and paying the fee. Waitlist is first come, first serve.
* Competitors who do not make it off of the waitlist will receive a refund shortly before the event.
* The latest time to get off of the waitlist is when registration closes. This means we will not be accepting additional competitors on the day of the event.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Christopher Yen won with an average of 7.18 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Simon Geertsema finished second (7.50) and Heidi Chan finished third (7.58).