Bay Area Speedcubin' 36 2022
- Aug 6, 2022
- San Jose, California, United States
Andrew P. Hill High School
- 3200 Senter Road
- Antonio Kam Ho Tung (甘浩東)
- WCA Delegates
- Nitin Subramanian and Ryan Jew
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
BASC is proud to host a competition in San Jose again! Join us at Andrew P. Hill High School for a jam-packed day of speedcubin'.
IMPORTANT: This competition does NOT have 3x3x3 Cube. The main event is 3x3x3 Cube One-Handed.
Competitors are limited to ONE guest.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 125 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $25 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until on the Register tab.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
- Competitors may request (by email) to be added to more events BEFORE registration closes.
- Competitors may not add events after registration closes.
- Competitors may request (by email) to remove events from their registration. It is also acceptable to not show up for any event you do not wish to compete in. If there is a chance you will want to do an event, you should register for it!
- Make sure to sign up with either 0 or 1 guests or you will not be accepted to the competition.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Zhouheng Sun (孙舟横) won with an average of 10.97 seconds in the 3x3x3 One-Handed event. Ray Bai finished second (11.20) and Danny Sungin Park finished third (11.78).
|1||Varun Mohanraj||0.72||1.96||United States||1.66||2.61||2.84||1.62||0.72|
|2||Danny Sungin Park||1.28||2.77||United States||2.70||3.63||3.52||2.10||1.28|
|3||Cameron Miller||1.82||2.80||United States||1.96||1.82||4.36||3.43||3.02|
|1||Christopher Yen||22.39||27.24||United States||26.80||27.45||22.39||29.14||27.46|
|2||Varun Mohanraj||25.43||27.89||United States||28.28||29.75||33.55||25.65||25.43|
|3||Danny Sungin Park||27.65||30.06||United States||30.01||29.88||30.30||27.65||35.06|
|1||Calix Tang||19.39||DNF||United States||19.39||29.21||DNF|
|2||Antonio Kam Ho Tung (甘浩東)||26.34||DNF||Hong Kong||26.34||DNF||DNF|
|3||Jason Ostdiek||34.24||DNF||United States||34.24||DNF||DNF|
|1||Zhouheng Sun (孙舟横)||9.15||10.97||China||9.15||11.69||12.60||9.98||11.23|
|2||Ray Bai||9.91||11.20||United States||10.77||11.95||10.89||9.91||14.52|
|3||Danny Sungin Park||10.66||11.78||United States||12.30||12.30||11.99||11.06||10.66|