Berkeley Summer 2022
- Jun 11, 2022
- Berkeley, California, United States
- Martin Luther King Jr Student Union Asuc, Berkeley, CA 94704, USA
Top floor of the Martin Luther King Jr Student Union
- An Le and Antonio Kam Ho Tung (甘浩東)
- WCA Delegates
- Calvin Nielson, Chris Martin, Mitchell Lane, Nitin Subramanian, and Ryan Jew
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Another competition to be held at UC Berkeley!
This competition will be following unique precautions to protect competitors and spectators against COVID-19. We kindly ask you to read the COVID SAFETY tab before registering. Please also familiarize yourself with the WCA regulations and the WCA Competition Safety Policy.
Competition Day Timing
- The competition will begin at the scheduled start time.
- Lunch will end at the scheduled time.
- Events will begin as soon as the previous event is wrapping up. Exception: All First Round events will not start more than 20 minutes early.
- Competitors may not compete in an event if they miss last call for that event. In general, last call is a few minutes after the last group is called.
Competitors are limited to ONE guest. Spectators who are not associated with a registered competitor will NOT be permitted to enter the venue.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 200 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $25 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
- Competitors may request (by email) to be added to more events BEFORE registration closes.
- Competitors may not add events after registration closes.
- Competitors may request (by email) to remove events from their registration. It is also acceptable to not show up for any event you do not wish to compete in. If there is a chance you will want to do an event, you should register for it!
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Max Park won with an average of 6.20 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Christopher Yen finished second (6.80) and Varun Mohanraj finished third (7.49).
|1||Max Park||4.93||6.20||United States||7.32||6.64||5.53||4.93||6.42|
|2||Christopher Yen||5.46||6.80||United States||7.57||10.44||5.46||7.08||5.76|
|3||Varun Mohanraj||5.73||7.49||United States||8.01||8.51||5.73||8.88||5.95|
|1||Max Park||1:47.20||1:48.86||United States||1:47.91||1:47.20||1:51.46|
|2||Paul Mahvi||2:18.36||2:24.75||United States||2:27.92||2:18.36||2:27.96|
|3||Mitchell Lane||2:51.40||3:01.87||United States||2:51.40||3:08.20||3:06.00|
|1||Antonio Kam Ho Tung (甘浩東)||22.56||24.59||Hong Kong||27.44||22.56||23.78|
|2||Neel Gore||24.20||DNF||United States||DNF||DNF||24.20|
|3||Josh Weimer||26.42||33.60||United States||33.43||40.95||26.42|
|1||Cameron Miller||4.76||5.42||United States||6.32||5.57||4.86||5.82||4.76|
|2||Owen Yepeng Sun (孙叶芃)||5.08||5.58||China||5.08||5.34||5.81||5.59||6.94|
|3||Young He (何嘉炀)||5.73||6.62||China||7.42||11.25||6.14||5.73||6.30|
|1||Owen Yepeng Sun (孙叶芃)||1.85||2.07||China||2.25||2.33||1.85||1.89||2.08|
|2||Tyler Howlett||2.01||2.24||United States||2.44||2.26||2.02||2.01||DNF|
|3||Cameron Miller||1.76||2.47||United States||3.07||4.89||1.76||2.44||1.90|
|1||Cameron Miller||2.95||3.26||United States||3.08||3.43||3.27||2.95||7.26|
|3||Wilson Xie||3.07||4.43||United States||6.89||4.13||5.08||4.07||3.07|