Bulldog Winter 2022
- Jan 8, 2022
- Uniontown, Ohio, United States
Green Middle School
- 1711 Steese Road, Uniontown, Ohio, 44865 United States
- Zachary Garber
- WCA Delegate
- Zachary Garber
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Competitors may bring at most one guest. This will be checked at the entrance of the competition. No external spectators are allowed, only those coming with a confirmed competitor will be allowed in the venue.
All attendees (competitors + guests) must show valid proof of at least one of the following two requirements to be allowed in the venue:
1) They are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. To clarify, an individual is only considered fully vaccinated if they have received their second dose of a two-dose vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna) or their only dose of a single-dose vaccine (J&J) more than two weeks before the competition. Any dose received after Saturday, December 24th is insufficient for entrance to the competition.
2) They tested negative for COVID-19 within 96 hours (4 days) of the competition. The date when the test is conducted is what matters, not the date when the results are received. Any test conducted earlier than Tuesday, Jan 4th is insufficient for entrance to the competition.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 50 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $20 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 100% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until on the Register tab.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Luke Garrett won with an average of 6.38 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Brian Johnson finished second (6.55) and Andy Denney finished third (7.36).
|1||Luke Garrett||5.56||6.38||United States||7.96||6.64||6.51||5.56||5.98|
|2||Brian Johnson||6.11||6.55||United States||6.44||8.25||6.11||6.58||6.63|
|3||Andy Denney||5.95||7.36||United States||7.27||5.95||6.85||7.95||9.86|
|1||Luke Garrett||57.40||1:00.98||United States||1:11.60||57.40||58.69||1:02.17||1:02.09|
|2||Kate Grahame||55.90||1:01.27||United States||1:07.94||1:07.07||58.51||55.90||58.24|
|3||Jack Pfeifer||57.85||1:01.65||United States||57.85||1:01.85||1:03.06||1:00.05||1:03.84|
|1||Luke Garrett||7.59||10.01||United States||8.87||11.47||10.85||7.59||10.30|
|2||Eli Parker||10.29||11.71||United States||13.95||10.29||11.05||12.67||11.40|
|3||Jack Pfeifer||12.29||13.39||United States||12.70||14.79||15.27||12.68||12.29|
|1||Andy Denney||38.97||39.82||United States||39.90||41.84||38.97||39.87||39.70|
|2||Brian Johnson||41.23||45.42||United States||41.32||41.23||48.38||52.39||46.55|
|3||Luke Garrett||42.82||46.12||United States||42.86||48.33||56.64||47.16||42.82|
|1||Luke Van Laningham||1.35||2.09||United States||2.45||1.96||1.87||2.82||1.35|
|2||Simon Kellum||1.22||2.46||United States||3.38||3.51||1.85||2.15||1.22|
|3||Steven Wintringham||1.49||2.86||United States||2.87||3.68||2.91||2.80||1.49|
|1||Zayn Khanani||1.96||3.08||United States||2.45||4.60||6.64||1.96||2.18|
|2||Simon Kellum||1.58||3.29||United States||2.68||6.17||4.84||1.58||2.35|
|3||Brian Johnson||2.62||3.58||United States||4.60||4.10||2.64||2.62||4.01|