CMI Tessellate Cube Open 2020
- Jan 31 - Feb 2, 2020
- Chengalpattu, Tamil Nadu, India
Chennai Mathematical Institute
- H1, Sipcot IT Park, Siruseri 603103
- Organization team
- Ameya Anand Kamat, CMI Cubing Club, and Chennai Cubing Club
- WCA Delegates
- Pamulapati Sai Teja and Sachin Arvind
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- We won't be allowing late entry in the competition under any exceptions. Make sure you will be available at the venue when your name is called.
- Make sure you go through all the WCA regulations.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 150 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹300 (Indian Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
One event - INR 300
2-5 events - INR 600
6 -10 events - INR 1000
11 - 17 events - INR 1500
Steps to complete registration
Step 1 - Register here by selecting the events you want to participate in.
Step 2 - Make the payment using any of the following payment methods.
Step 3 - Wait upto 48 hours for your registration to be confirmed. Once your registration is confirmed, you will get a confirmation mail and your name will appear in the list of registered competitors.
Payment Methods have been removed since registration has closed.
1. If you fail to do online payment before registration closes, you won't be able to participate even if you had registered in WCA.
2. You can't change the events once the registration closes.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Anish Rajesh won with an average of 8.67 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Vijay Kishore finished second (8.73) and Nithin Babu finished third (8.91).