Cape Fear Cubing 2019
- Jun 22, 2019
- Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
- 502 N. Front St. Wilmington, North Carolina 28401
Windell Daniel Hall on the 5th floor of the U Building
- Zachary Ochs
- WCA Delegates
- Cady Shields, Jacob Ambrose, Katie Hull, and Zachary White
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Please review the competitor information tab before the competition.
Please review the other tabs for more information on the competition.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 150 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $15 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 75% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators can attend for free.
- To register for this competition, you must pay in full in advance through Stripe. Your registration is not complete until you pay.
- To cancel your registration, please email the organizers with your name telling them you want to cancel your registration.
- If you want to modify your registration, this must be done before registration closes on June 15th.
- If you are having trouble paying on the website or any other registration problems, please use the contact button to talk to us.
- After the competition reaches 150 competitors, a waitlist will be created. You must pay to be placed on the waitlist. If you are at the top of the waitlist and someone cancels their registration, you will receive an email from the organizers. You must confirm your registration within 24 hours of receiving the email to compete. If no response is heard from you, the next person on the waiting list will be offered your spot.
- After the competition, all competitors on the waiting list will receive a refund for the registration cost minus tax.
- If the competition reaches its competitor limit and when registration closes, no additional registrations will be accepted. No exceptions.
If you would like to be on staff, please email the organizational team.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.