Cochin Monsoon Open 2018
- Aug 11, 2018
- Ernakulam, Kerala, India
- Shikshak Sadan, Karikkamuri Rd, Karikkamuri, Ernakulam South, Ernakulam, Kerala 682011
- Organization team
- Allen John, Carmel K. Thadathil, Cubing Kerala, and Jishnu Jeevan
- WCA Delegate
- Daniel James
The winner of 3x3x3 One-Handed will be declared as the winner of the competition.
There is no on-spot registration.
Participation limit is 50, so register as soon as possible.
Registration closes either on Aug 10, 2018, 11:59 PM IST or when registration count reaches 50 (whichever comes first)
Click here to register.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 50 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹300 (Indian Rupee).
Registration closes on Aug 10, 2018, 11:59 PM IST or when registration count reaches 50 (whichever comes first)
Pass fee (for participating): 250 INR
Each event: 50 INR
So if you are participating in 3 events, fees will be 250 + (3x50) = 400.
Early bird discount offer - till July 25, 2018, 11:59 PM IST
Pass fee (for participating): 150 INR
Each event: 50 INR
So if you are participating in 3 events, fees will be 150 + (3x50) = 300.
There will be no spot registration
1. Registration fee once paid is not refundable.
2. If you fail to do online payment before registration closes, you won't be able to participate even if you have registered on WCA.
3. You can't change the events once the registration closes.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.