Cubing Returns Ghaziabad 2022
- Mar 19, 2022
- Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Private residence
- Organization team
- Arnav Arora, Capital Cubing, and Kunal Oak
- WCA Delegate
- Ujjawal Pabreja
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
NOTE: Competitor limit of 30 has been reached. Participants can still register on the waiting list and pay. In case of any cancellations, paid registrations from the waiting list will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis. Participants on the waiting list are eligible for a refund till 4th March 2022 11:59 PM GMT+5:30.
- Make sure you are present at the venue at least 15 minutes before your event starts. Latecomers will not be accommodated under any circumstances.
- If you're participating in a WCA competition for first time or are not aware of competition rules, make sure you attend the Tutorial for New Competitors.
- If you're participating in a WCA competition for first time, please carry an ID proof.
All participants are expected to volunteer for the event when they are not participating. The roles could be of a judge, runner, or a scrambler, depending upon the situation.
- One of the following proofs is mandatory for all participants and guests:
- Proof of negative RTPCR within 72 hours from the competition date (i.e sample collected on/after 16th March)
- Proof of full vaccination (both doses) with second dose at least 14 days prior to the competition date (i.e second dose on/before 5th March)
- Participants and guests under the age of 5 are exempted from providing the above mentioned proof.
- Participants and guests failing to submit the proof will not be allowed to enter the venue. NO REFUND will be given in that case.
- Maximum ONE guest is allowed to accompany a participant inside the venue. We strongly encourage participants to not bring any guests as a COVID-19 preventive measure.
- Wearing masks, sanitizing hands frequently and following all local goverment protocols is mandatory inside the venue.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 30 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹400 (Indian Rupee).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 100% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of ₹500 (Indian Rupee).
Fee Structure -
A base fees of INR 400 and additional fees of INR 100 per event is applicable.
For example, if you choose to take part in 3 events, your fees is = 400 + (3 x 100) = INR 700.
Steps to Register -
1. Register on the WCA website. (LINK)
2. Pay the registration fee through one of the below options:
a) Calculate your payment amount and transfer through Paytm/Google Pay to 9818616737. In the description, mention Cubing Returns Ghaziabad 2022, your name and WCA ID (if any).
b) Pay through Instamojo (link).
3. Wait upto 48 hours for your name to appear in list of registered participants. (LINK)
4. Online Registration closes on 11th March, 2022 at 11:59 PM.
On the Spot Registration -
1. This will be available from 8:30 to 9:00 A.M. on 19th March 2022.
2. A base fees of INR 500 and additional fees of INR 100 per event is applicable. For example, if you choose to take part in 3 events, your fees is = 500 + (3 x 100) = INR 800. (i.e. INR 100 more than online fees)
3. This is mainly for those who forget to register in due time. If you are facing problems with online payment, please write to us and we will be happy to assist you.
4. A competitor limit of 30 is in place, and therefore On The Spot registration will take place on first come - first serve basis.
5. NOTE - If the competitor limit of 30 is reached through online registrations, there will be NO On the Spot Registration!
Refund Policy -
1. A refund (without the payment gateway charge) will be available if you cancel your registration by mailing us by 4th March, 2022.
2. This will be done through the same method that you paid (instamojo transaction reversal or paytm refund).
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.