Empire State Winter A 2022
- Jan 15, 2022
- Albany, New York, United States
- 55 Eagle St, Albany, NY 12207
Level 2 Pre-Function
- Organization team
- Evan Liu, Lauren Phung, and Louis Meunier
- WCA Delegates
- Evan Liu and Lauren Phung
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
This is a series competition with Empire State Winter B 2022. You may only register for and compete in one of the two competitions. If you have already registered (with payment) for Empire State Winter B 2022, your registration for this competition will be rejected.
Competitors may bring at most one guest. This will be checked at the entrance of the competition.
All attendees (competitors + guests) must show valid proof of at least one of the following two requirements to be allowed in the venue:
1) They are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. To clarify, an individual is only considered fully vaccinated if they have received their second dose of a two-dose vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna) or their only dose of a single-dose vaccine (J&J) more than two weeks before the competition. Any dose received after Saturday, January 1st is insufficient for entrance to the competition.
2) They tested negative for COVID-19 within 96 hours (4 days) of the competition. The date when the test is conducted is what matters, not the date when the results are received. Any test conducted earlier than Tuesday, January 11th is insufficient for entrance to the competition.
Along with a full vaccination or negative test document, a valid ID must be shown and checked at the registration desk on the day of the competition. Any proof sent electronically to the organizers and/or delegates prior to the competition will not be accepted.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 80 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $30 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until on the Register tab.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators are only permitted as companions of competitors.
Registration is not complete until payment of the registration fee is made.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|1||Patrick Ponce||4.93||6.33||United States||4.93||5.94||6.80||6.26||8.20|
|2||Rami Sbahi||6.96||7.73||United States||7.99||8.10||7.10||6.96||8.32|
|3||Chengyang Song (宋成阳)||7.26||7.82||China||7.26||8.03||8.12||7.31||9.45|
|1||Patrick Ponce||21.46||24.08||United States||21.46||25.29||25.33||31.84||21.62|
|2||Louis Meunier||29.22||32.44||United States||31.32||32.88||33.17||33.12||29.22|
|3||Rami Sbahi||29.36||34.16||United States||34.04||33.21||29.36||36.63||35.23|
|1||Patrick Ponce||1:40.09||1:47.06||United States||1:40.09||1:47.69||1:53.40|
|2||Chengyang Song (宋成阳)||2:13.51||2:19.24||China||2:13.51||2:22.58||2:21.63|
|3||Rami Sbahi||2:20.71||2:24.07||United States||2:20.71||2:21.86||2:29.64|
|1||Patrick Ponce||8.38||10.51||United States||8.38||9.33||12.29||13.63||9.90|
|2||Richard Jiankun Peng (彭健坤)||11.33||13.12||China||14.77||13.04||11.33||11.74||14.59|
|3||Rami Sbahi||12.59||13.61||United States||16.14||12.59||14.59||12.71||13.53|