Hariology Vibes 2022
- Jul 2 - 3, 2022
- Alappuzha, Kerala, India
Private House Boat, Finishing Point
- Houseboat boarding point ( Finishing point), Alappuzha, Kerala, India
Private House Boat
- Organization team
- Hariprasad CM
- WCA Delegates
- Daniel James and Sachin Arvind
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Ensure your availability at the venue before the cruise starts at 11 AM on day 1. Once the cruise starts, we won't be able to accommodate more onboarders.
- Once we enter the cruise, we can leave only upon the end of the event at 9 AM on day 2.
- Food and accommodation will be included in the registration fees.
- Strictly no guests allowed owing to onboarders limit.
- If you're participating in a WCA competition for first time, please bring your ID card as well.
- The competitors have to strictly adhere to the safety guidelines of the cruise.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 20 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹2,500 (Indian Rupee).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Steps to complete online registration
Step 1 - Register here by selecting the events you want to participate in.
Step 2 - Pay the registration fee here.
Step 3 - Wait upto 48 hours for your registration to be confirmed. Once your registration is confirmed, you will get a confirmation mail and your name will appear in the list of registered competitors.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.