Hawaii Big Island 2020
- Jan 19, 2020
- Waimea (Kamuela), Hawaii, United States
Kanu o ka ʻĀina Learning ʻOhana
- 64-1043 Hi'iaka Street
- Brandon Harnish, Nitin Subramanian, and Spencer Williams
- WCA Delegate
- Nitin Subramanian
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
We are back for the third ever competition in Hawaii! Join us at the Big Island for an exciting competition featuring 7 events!
Please read the Registration Requirements for this competition in order to ensure prompt registration acceptance.
In accordance with Regulation 2t, all competitors must be familiar with and understand the WCA Regulations.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 50 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $30 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of $40 (United States Dollar).
Spectators can attend for free.
How to Withdraw Registration with Refund
Registered competitors withdraw their registration by emailing the organisation team the following:
1. Statement of intent to withdraw registration with refund.
2. Name (and WCA ID, if applicable) of the competitor.
3. IMPORTANT: Confirmation of registration payment and name of payer.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.