Houston Fall 2022
- Nov 5, 2022
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Brockman Hall for Physics, Houston, TX 77005
Brockman Hall for Physics, BRK 101
- Eric Yang, Kevin Chang, and Ryan Wang
- WCA Delegates
- Chris Deng, RJ Gohn, Vincent Chen, and Zachary White
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
This competition is supported by CubingUSA.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK IS PERMITTED IN THE VENUE.
- Please review the competitor information tab before the competition.
- Please review the other tabs for more information on the competition.
Please note that the schedule is subject to change, as we may hold events slightly earlier or later than shown depending on whether the competition is running ahead of schedule or behind schedule.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 70 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $30 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 95% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Steven Chau won with an average of 8.73 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Tucker Chamberlain finished second (8.75) and Vincent Chen finished third (8.85).