Hungarian Open 2016
- Oct 28 - 30, 2016
- Budapest, Hungary
- 1097 Budapest, Könyves Kálmán Krt. 12-14.
1st floor, on the left, next to the catering area
- Hungarian Open 2016 website
- András Placskó, Bence Barát, Dániel Varga, Hungarian Cubing, Niki Placskó, and Olivér Perge
- WCA Delegates
- Niki Placskó and Olivér Perge
Competitors limit is 170, for more information, check out the competition website!
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Staš Zupanc won with an average of 8.35 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Michał Marszałek finished second (9.47) and Hunor Mogyorósi finished third (9.92).