Kansas Cubing Open Winter 2022
- Feb 5, 2022
- Andover, Kansas, United States
Hope Community Church
- 1831 E 21st St, Andover, KS 67002
Main Sanctuary (separate building from the church)
- Dan Smith
- WCA Delegates
- Dan Smith and James Hildreth
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
If COVID cases rise, we may need to cancel this competition; competitors will be notified by email in that case.
Please note that this schedule is subject to change, as we may hold events slightly earlier or later than shown depending on whether the competition is running ahead of schedule or behind schedule.
This competition is recognized as an official World Cube Association competition. Therefore, all competitors should be familiar with the WCA regulations. If you are new to competing, you may want to look at CubingUSA's Competitor Tutorial.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 80 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $20 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
The registration is $20.00. There will be no refund to no-shows unless cancelled before the deadline
- Registration is first come, first served based on the order of when payment is received.
- If you register and later realize you cannot make the event, you can request a full refund before registration closes.
- After the registration period closes, no refunds will be awarded.
- Competitors may request (by email) to be added to more events BEFORE registration closes.
- Competitors may not add events after registration closes.
- Competitors may request (by email) to remove events from their registration. It is also acceptable to not show up for any event you do not wish to compete in.
- If the competitor limit has been reached, the waitlist opens. You can enter the waitlist by registering and paying the fee. Competitors will be accepted from the waitlist in the order that they paid.
- Competitors who do not make it off of the waitlist before registration closes will receive a full refund shortly before the event.
- No more registrations will be accepted from the waitlist after registration closes.
- Please follow all instructions or else your registration may be delayed.
In 48 hours, if you do NOT see your name on the competitors list (the tab on the left side of the screen thay says "Competitors") then please send an email to the contact on the General Info tab.
If the competitor limit is filled, you may still register and pay the registration fee if you wish, but you will be placed on a waitlist. Your registration will not be accepted unless a spot opens up.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.