Mcubes Winter Open 2022
- Nov 26 - 27, 2022
- Alappuzha, Kerala, India
2Little Flower Public School, Kalavoor, Alappuzha, Kerala.
- Little Flower Public School, Ward 23, Kalavoor, Alappuzha, Kerala 688522
2ND floor, School Hall
- Midhun Raj
- WCA Delegate
- Piyush Passi
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Make sure you will be available at the venue at least 15 minutes before your event starts. You won't be allowed to participate in an event if you reach late.
- If you're participating in a WCA competition for first time or not aware of competition rules, make sure that you attend the tutorial session.
- If you're participating in a WCA competition for first time, please bring your ID card as well.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 130 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹600 (Indian Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Steps to complete online registration
Step 1 - Please Register or Signin on WCA https://www.worldcubeassociation.org/users/sign_up, This process helps to create or login on existing account.
Step 2 - Register here by selecting the events you want to participate in the competition. This process is important & You should complete before making the registration fee
Step 3 - Pay the registration fee after thestep 2 is completed through by clicking the link:
Yooho, that's done. The process is now completed. Now you are just one step away for attending mcubes Open. If information including WCA registration as well as Pyament information are correct, your registration will be accepted in less than 2 working days. This is not an automation process, mcubes will be valuation each registration one by one
If your registration dosen't approved in 2 days, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or pink us on whatsapp, We are happy to assit you!
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Aswin Raj won with an average of 8.69 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Muhammed Shehzad Khan finished second (9.29) and Saseeth Srilok Majeti finished third (10.44).