Medan Lunar New Year 2019
- Feb 9 - 10, 2019
- Medan, North Sumatra, Indonesia
Education & Language Services
- Jl. HOS Cokroaminoto No.8-14, Pandau Hulu 1, Medan Kota, Kota Medan, Sumatera Utara 20211, Indonesia
- Angeline Wijaya (黃千儀), Giovanni Tanaka (陈华安), Michael (謝富亦), and Wilson Alvis (陈智胜)
- WCA Delegate
- Wilson Alvis (陈智胜)
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
IMPORTANT! In accordance with articles 2g, 2k, and 2l, competitors that fail to abide by the specified WCA regulations shall be disqualified, at the discretion of the WCA delegate.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 35 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is Rp170,000 (Indonesian Rupiah).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators can attend for free.
Registration fee: 170,000 IDR for 3x3x3 and 15,000 IDR for each additional event, with a maximum fee of 350,000 IDR. This means that the registration fee for 12 to 17 events is the same.
* On the spot
* To be announced via Email
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.