Nanchang Good Morning 2021
- Jan 2, 2021
- Nanchang, Jiangxi, China
Zhongchang Red Net Center, 199 Yulin Road, Jingkai District
- Zhongchang Red Net Center, 199 Yulin Road, Jingkai District
Conference Room, 3rd Floor, Building F
- Nanchang Good Morning 2021 website
- Organization team
- Weifeng Huang (黄伟峰)
- WCA Delegate
- Baocheng Wu (吴宝城)
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
The structure of the competition in Nanchang this year has been modified due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Competitors are only allowed to compete in one of the two competitions, Nanchang Good Morning 2021 and Nanchang Good Afternoon 2021, in two half-days respectively.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 70 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ¥80 (Chinese Renminbi Yuan).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
1. Participants shall monitor their health status and make sure that there is no fever, cough, fatigue, diarrhea and other symptoms before they register and participate in the competition.
2. Before the competition, competitors shall send the travelling information including railway, air ticket and hotel accommodation, to the organizer's E-mail (email@example.com) . Otherwise, the organizer wil forbid the competitors whose information is unknown and not refund the registration fee.
4. Search "国务院客户端" in WeChat, and fill in the information to declare the health condition. Staff and competitors are permitted only after ensuring that there is no risk. Competitors from high-risk areas are not allowed to compete. Competitors from medium-risk areas should provide a negative nucleic acid test report within 7 days before the competition.
5. All the people, including competitors, spectators and staff members, must wear masks, be disinfected with alcohol in hands, and have their body temperature checked before entering the venue.
6. After the registration, if you are unable to participate due to the change of regional risk level, you can contact the organizer to cancel the registration and get refunded 95% of the registration fee.
All registration must be done online via cubingchina.com.
For Chinese domestic participants, a completed registration is online registration plus prepaid registration fee. For oversea participants, if you can't pay the fee online via Alipay, please contact the delegate. Then we will make a reservation for you by manually accepting your registration and you can pay the fee by cash at the venue. Please check the competition website for registration and the other information.
The registration fee comprise basic entry fee and additional fee per event.
There is a 12-hour pause time after the registration cancellation deadline that from 2020-12-25 00:00:00 GMT +8 to 2020-12-25 12:00:00 GMT +8, during which you are not able to register.
A waiting list will not be in use.
Registered competitors can add events to their registration through the registration page on CubingChina before 2020-12-28 00:00:00. Event registration fees must be paid for added events.
Registered events cannot be exchanged for other events (for example, a competitor registered for 4x4 speedsolve cannot change their registration to 2x2 speedsolve). Registrations cannot be exchanged among different people.
Please keep in mind that, once you cancel the registraton, you are not able to attend the competition any more.
Every competitor must have an idea about the regulations, especifically the WCA Safety Policy.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Cube||Guangmei Chen (陈光美)||7.46||7.97||China||8.21||7.46||7.70||9.65||7.99|
|2x2x2 Cube||Yanchen Zhu (朱彦臣)||1.40||1.69||China||1.77||2.73||1.78||1.40||1.53|
|Pyraminx||Xuyang Chen (陈徐洋)||2.65||2.82||China||2.78||2.96||5.02||2.65||2.72|
|Skewb||Yanchen Zhu (朱彦臣)||1.78||2.48||China||2.85||1.78||4.94||2.52||2.07|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||3:00.00||Top 35 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||1:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||1:00.00||2 attempts to get < 20.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|Pyraminx||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||1:00.00||2 attempts to get < 20.00|
|Skewb||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||1:00.00||2 attempts to get < 20.00|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Zhongchang Red Net Center, 199 Yulin Road, Jingkai District.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Asia/Shanghai.
Add to calendar
Schedule for Saturday (January 02, 2021)
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.