Please Be Quiet Korea 2019
- Mar 16, 2019
- 서울특별시 (Seoul), Republic of Korea
아벨수학학원 (Abel Math Institute)
- 서울특별시 관악구 남부순환로 1915 신한빌딩 (ShinHan Building, 1915 Nambusunhwan-ro, Bongcheon-dong, Gwanak-gu, Seoul)
4층 (4th floor)
- Organization team
- Dohyun Kim (김도현), Ko Youngjin (고영진), Korea Cube Culture United, and Minhyun Kim (김민현)
- WCA Delegate
- Ilkyoo Choi (최일규)
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
참관객은 무료가 아니니 이 점 참고하시기 바랍니다.
Please note that it is not free for spectators.
대회 장소가 협소한 관계로 대회 참가자가 아닌 관람객은 다음 경우에만 출입이 가능합니다:
- 관람객 입장료 지불, 또는
- 대회의 스태프로 활동
Since the competition venue is small in size, spectators are allowed only if the person
- pays the spectator fee, or
- helps out the competition as staff.
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 40 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₩5,000 (South Korean Won).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators can attend paying an entry fee of ₩50,000 (South Korean Won).
참가비: 종목당 5000원.
입금 계좌: 카카오뱅크 3333-08-6700784 (장석원)
* 입금 이후 환불은 가능하지 않습니다. 단, 참가자 명단에 들지 못한 경우에는 전액 환불해 드립니다.
* 참가 신청 + 참가비 입금 = 참가 접수 완료
Registration fee: 5000 WON for each event.
* For foreign competitors please pay at the competition; no bank transfer is necessary
Please transfer money to this account: 카카오뱅크 3333-08-6700784 (장석원)
No refunds, except if you transferred money and did not make the competitor list.
Registration on this website + money transfer = completion of registration