Pragyan Cube Open 2019
- Mar 17, 2019
- Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappallli
- Tanjore Main Road, National Highway 67,Tiruchirappalli - 620015, Tamil Nadu, India
Orion Ground Floor
- Chennai Cubing Club and Pragyan NIT Trichy
- WCA Delegate
- Daniel James
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- We won't be allowing late entry in the competition under any exceptions. Make sure you will be available at the venue when your name is called.
- Make sure you carry a valid ID when you enter the venue.
- Make sure you go through all the WCA regulations.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 150 competitors.
Registering for this competition is free.
On the spot registrations will be accepted for free.
Spectators can attend for free.
Steps to complete online registration
Step 1 - Register here by selecting the events you want to participate in.
Step 2 - Register on the Pragyan website with the same email address that you used for your WCA account. If you are not a college student, leave the "Degree you are pursuing" field blank, mark the "Year of Study" as Other, "Name of Institution" as Other. Make sure you register in the Cube competition page too (link).
Step 3 - Pay a security deposit of ₹200 here. This will be refunded when you attend the competition and it won't be refunded if you don't attend the competition. Again, make sure you provide the same email address as in the previous two steps.
Registrations will only be approved once all 3 steps above have been completed.
- The amount paid is a security deposit. This means that the entire amount will be refunded to you once the competition is over provided you attend the competition. No refunds will be given to the people failing to turn up for the competition in person.
- If you fail to do online payment before registration closes, you won't be able to participate even if you had registered in WCA.
- You can't change the events once the registration closes.
OTS will be available based on first come first serve policy. There won't be any OTS if the online registration crosses the participant limit.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.