SNU Autumn Open 2019
- Sep 29, 2019
- Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India
Shiv Nadar University
- NH91, Tehsil Dadri, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh - 201314
Student Activity Centre, Indoor Sports Complex
- Aditya Subramanian, Anand Ravi, Capital Cubing, Koduri Siddharth Choudary, Krupa Desai, Mansi Goel, Manu Tyagi, Nupur Nautiyal, Prabhnoor Virk, and Sanjana Srinivasan
- WCA Delegates
- Akash Rupela and Ujjawal Pabreja
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 100 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹300 (Indian Rupee).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of ₹400 (Indian Rupee).
Spectators can attend for free.
- On the Spot Registration is Available between 9:00 and 9:30 A.M. on a first-come first-serve basis till the competitor limit of 100 competitors is reached. If the limit is reached in online registration itself, there will not be any on the spot registration.
- There will be a waiting list for online registration. You can pay even after the competitor limit is reached and you will be placed on a waiting list. If someone cancels their registration, registration of competitors on the waiting list will be accepted in chronological order till the limit is reached again.
- For online registration, a base fee of INR 250, along with per event fee of INR 50 is applicable. For example, if you participate in 3 events, the fee is 250 + (3 x 50) = INR 400.
- For on the spot registration, a base fee of INR 350, along with per event fee of INR 50 is applicable. For example, if you participate in 3 events, the fee is 350 + (3 x 50) = INR 500
- Pay the registration fee through one of the following options:
- Pay through Instamojo (LINK)
- Calculate your registration fee and pay through PayTm to 8447852838. Mention your name and competition name in the payment comments.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Cube||Ujjawal Pabreja||6.47||7.45||India||8.97||8.05||6.99||6.47||7.31|
|3x3x3 With Feet||Shivam Bansal||55.79||1:08.82||India||1:20.84||1:02.64||1:02.97||1:21.81||55.79|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 33 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Clock||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||2:00.00||2 attempts to get < 35.00|
|Megaminx||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||6:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:30.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|Skewb||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Square-1||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||2:30.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|3x3x3 With Feet||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||7:30.00||2 attempts to get < 3:00.00||Top 75% advance to next round|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Shiv Nadar University.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Asia/Kolkata.
Schedule for Sunday (September 29, 2019)
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.