Shri Ram Cubing Challenge 2018
- Nov 3 - 4, 2018
- New Delhi, Delhi, India
Shri Ram College of Commerce
- Shri Ram College of Commerce, Maurice Nagar, Near University Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110007
Day 1: Sports Complex. Day 2 : Block A, Ground Floor
- Organization team
- Capital Cubing and The Computers and Mathematics Society
- WCA Delegates
- Akash Rupela and Ujjawal Pabreja
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Online Registration ends on 26th October, 2018. On the Spot Registration will be available on 3rd November, 2018 from 8:30 to 9:00 A.M.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 160 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹250 (Indian Rupee).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of ₹350 (Indian Rupee).
- For online registration, a base fee of INR 250, along with per event fee of INR 50 is applicable. For example, if you participate in 3 events, the fee is 250 + (3 x 50) = INR 400.
- For on the spot registration, a base fee of INR 350, along with per event fee of INR 50 is applicable. For example, if you participate in 3 events, the fee is 350 + (3 x 50) = INR 500
- SRCC students do not have to pay the registration fee. They need to register at this link in addition to the WCA website instead of making a payment. (LINK)
- Payment can be made through one of the options below:
- Pay through Instamojo(LINK)
- Calculate your payment amount and pay through PayTm to 8447852838. Mention "SRCC 2018" and your name in the payment description/comments. Please contact the organizers if you forget to specify this information.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.