Sumatra Open 2018
- Dec 29 - 30, 2018
- Pekanbaru, Riau, Indonesia
Perpustakaan Wilayah Provinsi Riau
- Jalan Jenderal Sudirman No.462, Jadirejo, Sukajadi, Kota Pekanbaru, Riau 28121
Library Hallway, left side of the building (Selasar Perpustakaan, sisi kiri gedung)
- Abdul Hafiz Syam, Dedi Darmawan, Muhammad Nazif Fikri Elfafriadi, and Mulyono
- WCA Delegate
- Wilson Alvis (陈智胜)
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Sumatra Open 2018 is the 4th competition to be held in Pekanbaru, Riau.
This competition is capped at 100 competitors.
IMPORTANT! In accordance with articles 2g, 2k, and 2l, competitors that fail to abide by the specified WCA regulations shall be disqualified, at the discretion of the WCA delegate.
This competition is recognized as an official World Cube Association competition. Therefore, all competitors should be familiar with the WCA regulations.
For further information, please contact Mulyono(+6282286250825) via Email or WhatsApp.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 100 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is Rp125,000 (Indonesian Rupiah).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of Rp125,000 (Indonesian Rupiah).
After registering online, please:
1. Wait for an email regarding payment details.
2. Pay the registration fee as instructed.
3. Send the payment receipt as instructed via email or WhatsApp.
- Email the organizer(s) that you wish to pay at the competition.
- Pay on the spot.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.