Takshashila Cube Open 2018
- Mar 3, 2018
- Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu, India
Chennai Institute of Technology
- Chennai Institute Of Technology Sarathy Nagar, Kundrathur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600069
Seminar hall, First floor, Main block
- Arun Seshadhri, Dilip Seenivasan, and Kaushik Gururaj
- WCA Delegate
- Hari Anirudh
Registrations closes on 1st March 23:59 IST. Refer the Registration & Payment tab to get the details on how to register.
- Main event
|3x3x3 Cube||Vijay Kishore||8.15||8.94||India||11.28||8.15||8.41||9.85||8.56|
|2x2x2 Cube||Arjun Paranthaman||3.52||3.87||United States||3.59||3.52||4.58||3.79||4.22|
|4x4x4 Cube||Joshua Koilpillai||38.24||43.31||United States||41.12||46.69||43.85||38.24||44.95|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Hari Anirudh||35.60||DNF||India||35.60||DNF||DNF|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Rajesh Shankar||14.58||18.07||India||18.76||20.88||16.40||19.05||14.58|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||4:00.00|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||1:00.00|
|4x4x4 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||3:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:30.00|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||25:00.00 cumulative *|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||First round||Ao5||1:30.00|
1) The Schedule and the Cutoffs/Timelimits are subject to change at the discretion of the WCA Delegate after public notification
2) In events with Avg of 5 format, any of the first two solves should be below the cutoff time for the competitor to get all five solves otherwise the competitor gets only 2 solves. In case of Mean of 3 format the first solve should be below the cutoff time.
3) After the time limit is crossed, the attempt is stopped and is awarded “DNF” [Did Not Finish].
4) If you have your event only on Day2, it is not necessary to report on Day1.
5) All cutoffs are applicable only to first rounds of events. Time limits apply for all rounds.
|3x3 BLD||25min (cumulative)|
|09:00||09:30||3x3x3 Blindfolded||Combined Finals|
|10:00||11:30||3x3x3 Cube||Round 1|
|11:30||12:30||2x2x2 Cube||Round 1|
|13:00||13:45||4x4x4 Cube||Combined Final|
|13:45||14:45||3x3x3 One-Handed||Round 1|
|16:30||17:00||3x3x3 One-Handed||Finals||Top 12|
|17:00||17:30||3x3x3 Cube||Finals||Top 16|
Steps to register on spot
Spot registration will be open from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. on the day of competition for events that haven't started by the time you register.
Online registration fee
Base fee (for one event): 150
Each extra event: 50
So if you are participating in 3 events, fees will be 150 + (2x50) = 250.
Out of this, only the base fee has to be paid online. Rest has to be paid at spot.
Registration closes: 1st Mar '18, 11:59 p.m. IST
Spot registration fee
Base fee (for one event): 250
Each extra event: 50
So if you are participating in 3 events, fees will be 250 + (2x50) = 350.
Note: Registration fee is not refundable.
Note: If you haven't completed the procedure of online payment, you've to do spot payment with spot registration fee.
Chennai Anna International Airport (MAA) (19.3 kms from the venue)
Major Railway station Tambaram (TBM) (13.2 kms from the venue)
MTC BUS STAND
Major Bus Stand: Kundrathur bus stop. (7.5 kms from the venue)
Local Bus Stand: CIT college bus stop.
College buses will be running from Kundrathur bus stop to the venue for every half an hour.
Buses will be operated in and around Chennai City, for further details contact: Mr.Balu Mahendra (7358295193)
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.