- Mar 30, 2019
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Dunwoody Community Church
- 2250 Dunwoody Club Dr, Atlanta, GA 30350
- Kieran Dizon
- WCA Delegates
- Jacob Ambrose, Jared Stinson, and Katie Hull
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Please follow all instructions for registration, or your registration may be delayed.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 85 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $15 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 95% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators can attend for free.
Please follow all instructions or else your registration may be delayed.
1.) Click on the "Register" tab on the left side of the screen and register for the competition. In the comment section, please include the name, as it appears on PayPal, of the person who is paying for your registration.
2.) Click THIS LINK to pay via Paypal. In order to complete your registration, you MUST pre-pay.
3.) In 48 hours, if you do NOT see your name on the competitors list (the tab on the left side of the screen that says "Competitors", then please send an email to the contact on the "General Info" tab. Failure to do any of these steps may result in a delay in registration.
4.) If the competition fills before registration closes, a wait list will form. If anyone cancels their registration, the next paid person will take the spot. Anyone who pays and does not recieve a spot will recieve a refund.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Cube||Daniel Wannamaker||7.19||7.67||United States||7.73||7.91||7.19||7.37||9.60|
|2x2x2 Cube||Jared Stinson||1.31||2.77||United States||2.89||1.31||5.14||2.74||2.67|
|5x5x5 Cube||Yi-Fan Wu (吳亦凡)||52.39||55.34||Taiwan||1:00.12||52.39||54.63||56.69||54.71|
|6x6x6 Cube||Jared Stinson||1:54.56||1:55.85||United States||1:56.43||1:56.57||1:54.56|
|Square-1||Noah Joiner||8.77||12.89||United States||16.69||20.09||11.95||10.02||8.77|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 75% advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 16 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 16 advance to next round|
|5x5x5 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||5:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:30.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|6x6x6 Cube||First round||Bo1 / Mo3||5:30.00||1 attempt to get < 4:30.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|Square-1||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||2:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Dunwoody Community Church.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone America/Adak.
Schedule for Saturday (March 30, 2019)
- Please try to arrive at least 30 minutes early for the events you are competing in, to ensure that you are on time for that event.
- We will use regulation 9p3) as much as we can. So if you do not arrive to compete by the time the event is ending, your spot may be given up the next competitor in the rankings.
- It would be wonderful if we could get some volunteer help from either the competitors or the parents. Judging is a super simple task and any staff member can teach anyone at any time. Judge for however long you'd feel like. It's an excellent way to make the time fly by!
- Your delegate for this competition is Katie Hull. Your organizers is Kieran Dizon. Ask us if you have any questions throughout the day!
- You can watch Kit Clement's WCA Competitor Tutorial video.
- Please be familiar with all of WCA's regulations, most importantly Article A. If you have any questions about the regulations, feel free to ask us.
- In each event we will have rounds. We will take the top competitors onto the subsequent rounds. After a round is completed results will be entered into CubeComps (linked above). Your name will be highlighted if you made it to the next round.
- Each round will be divided into groups to help them run more efficiently. We will call the groups in order, along with a last call during the last group. Please come bring your puzzle up and wait in the competitor waiting area when your group is called. We are allowed to deny you the ability to compete if you do not come up by the last call.
Dunwoody Community Church
Street Address: 2250 Dunwoody Club Dr, Atlanta, GA 30350
- Room: Theater
Note: This is the same venue as Whale Sounds 2018, Atlanta Subdivisions 2018, GA Cubers Summer Blast 2018, and Dunwoody Day Blast 2019.
Parking: Free parking in the big parking lot outside of the venue.
2480 Jett Ferry Rd, Dunwoody, GA 30338
Residence Inn by Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center/Dunwoody
4695 Ashford Dunwoody Rd, Dunwoody, GA 30346
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
6000 N Terminal Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30320
(800) 897-1910 http://www.atl.com/
The Cubicle.com will be the sponsor of this competition. They will provide gift card codes to the podium!
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.