UCSD Winter 2020
- Jan 18, 2020
- San Diego, California, United States
- Price Center, UCSD, 9500 Gilman Dr, La Jolla, CA 92093
- Andrew Nathenson, Henry Helmuth, and Wilson Li
- WCA Delegates
- Adam Walker, Alex Davani, and Michael Young
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
The competition will take place at UC San Diego's Price Center, in Ballroom East (second floor).
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 150 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $10 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
If you would like to participate in TeamBLD, you must read this tab and fill out the Google Form here. Note that there is a 20 team limit and registration is first come first served.
How to Withdraw Registration with Refund
Registered competitors withdraw their registration by emailing the organisation team (email@example.com) the following:
1. Statement of intent to withdraw registration with refund.
2. Name (and WCA ID, if applicable) of the competitor.
3. IMPORTANT: Confirmation of registration payment and name of payer.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Max Park won with an average of 6.05 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Hsiang-Kuang Zhuang (莊翔光) finished second (8.45) and Danny SungIn Park finished third (8.62).