UK Rubik's Cube Championship 2015
- Nov 7 - 8, 2015
- Stevenage, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
- Danestrete, Stevenage, SG1 1EG
- UK Rubik's Cube Championship 2015 website
- Organization team
- UKCA Organisation Committee
- WCA Delegates
- Daniel Sheppard and James Molloy
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
For more information see the UKCA website.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Ciarán Beahan won with an average of 8.45 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Robert Yau finished second (9.38) and Sameer Mahmood finished third (9.41).
African records: Conor Cronin 4x4x4 Cube 50.12 (average), 7x7x7 Cube 4:47.99 (single), 3x3x3 Blindfolded 1:43.94 (single), 3x3x3 Blindfolded 2:04.42 (average), Pyraminx 5.98 (average), Square-1 22.60 (average), 3x3x3 Multi-Blind 3/3 13:15 (single), 3x3x3 With Feet 1:53.23 (single), and 3x3x3 With Feet 2:05.69 (average); Jesse Tipton Skewb 2.99 (single) and Skewb 5.70 (average).
European records: Breandan Vallance 5x5x5 Cube 52.21 (single) and 5x5x5 Cube 59.51 (average); Simon Crawford Square-1 11.22 (average).