Utah Championship 2022
- Oct 22 - 23, 2022
- Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
University of Utah Union Building
- 200 S, Central Campus Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84112
- Organization team
- Andrew Wooten, Brendan Bakker, Calvin Nielson, and Samuel Baird
- WCA Delegates
- Bradley Sampson, Calvin Nielson, and Samuel Baird
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 150 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $25 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 75% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Max Siauw won with an average of 7.08 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Eric Pesci finished second (9.27) and Andrew Wooten finished third (10.25).