Utah's California Gull Extravaganza 2022
- May 20 - 21, 2022
- Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
University of Utah Union Ballroom
- 200 S, Central Campus Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84112
- Organization team
- Bradley Sampson, Calvin Nielson, Chris Martin, and Isaac Myers
- WCA Delegates
- Bradley Sampson, Brendan Bakker, Calvin Nielson, and Chris Martin
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Registration is closed and the waitlist is now full.
- It is recommended you register as soon as possible to save a spot.
- Be sure to familiarize yourself with the WCA regulations. If this is your first official competition, this video will provide you with most of the information you need.
- If you are a first time competitor it is highly encouraged to be present for the competitor tutorial at 8:30 AM.
- Masks are strongly suggested to be worn throughout the duration of the competition.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 200 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $15 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 75% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Competitors who do not make it off the wait list by the deadline to be accepted from the wait list will receive a full refund.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Kyle Santucci won with an average of 7.31 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Jeremy Bulambot finished second (9.42) and Eric Pesci finished third (9.48).
|2||Jeremy Bulambot||8.40||9.42||United States||10.38||8.75||12.22||8.40||9.12|
|3||Eric Pesci||8.34||9.48||United States||14.78||9.44||10.55||8.34||8.44|
|2||Rustin Haderlie||2.95||3.23||United States||3.20||3.30||3.46||3.20||2.95|
|3||Lewis Isom||2.79||3.29||United States||3.23||3.50||10.80||3.14||2.79|
|1||James Quinn||1:06.02||DNF||United States||1:08.27||DNF||1:06.02|
|2||Isaac Evans||2:04.36||DNF||United States||2:04.36||2:23.70||DNF|
|3||Logan Smith||2:11.89||DNF||United States||DNF||DNF||2:11.89|
3x3x3 Fewest Moves
|1||James Quinn||25||26.00||United States||25||26||27|
|2||Lewis Isom||27||28.67||United States||29||27||30|
|3||Eric Pesci||32||36.33||United States||41||36||32|
|2||James Quinn||13.07||16.45||United States||16.38||14.72||18.24||13.07||18.36|
|3||Jeremy Bulambot||14.53||17.40||United States||14.53||17.88||16.71||17.61||21.86|
|1||Canyon Pettitt||2.74||3.98||United States||4.98||4.05||4.00||3.88||2.74|
|3||Preston Duke||4.59||5.54||United States||4.59||5.56||7.37||5.15||5.92|
|1||Calvin Nielson||6.69||8.77||United States||11.16||8.04||7.10||12.76||6.69|
|2||James Quinn||8.72||12.02||United States||14.22||11.96||12.33||8.72||11.76|
|3||Preston Duke||13.58||14.98||United States||13.73||13.58||16.39||19.43||14.81|