mcubes Open 2019
- Jul 6 - 7, 2019
- Alappuzha, Kerala, India
Little Flower Public School, Kalavoor
- Little Flower Public School, Ward 23, Kalavoor, Alappuzha, Kerala 688522
- Organization team
- Allen John, Carmel K. Thadathil, Cubing Kerala, Lukhman Abdul Latheef, Midhun Raj, and Nikhil George
- WCA Delegate
- Daniel James
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Make sure you will be available at the venue at least 15 minutes before your event starts. You won't be allowed to participate in an event if you reach late.
- If you're participating in a WCA competition for first time or not aware of competition rules, make sure that you attend the tutorial session.
- If you're participating in a WCA competition for first time, please bring your ID card as well.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 75 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹200 (Indian Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of ₹400 (Indian Rupee).
Pass fee (for participating): 250 INR
Each event: 50 INR
So if you are participating in 3 events, fees will be 250 + (3x50) = 400
Early bird discount offer - till June 15, 2019, 11:59 PM IST
Pass fee (for participating): 150 INR
Each event: 50
So if you are participating in 3 events, fees will be 150 + (3x50) = 300.
Note: For spot registration, you will be allowed to register only for those events which takes place at least 30 minutes after you register. So, if you want to do spot registration for an event, you should register for it at least 30 minutes before the start of the event.
Pass fee (for participating): 350 INR
Each event: 50 INR
So if you are participating in 3 events, fees will be 350 + (3x50) = 500.
Steps to complete online registration
Step 1 - Register here by selecting the events you want to participate in.
Step 2 - Pay the registration fee through by clicking the Link: https://www.mcubes.net/product-page/mcubes-first-anniversary-cube-open-2019-1
Or Google Pay (Tez) the total amount to this number - 9633062991 (Lukhman Abdul Latheef). Please mention your full name and the name of the competition (mcubes open is enough) in the description of the payment. Once your payment is received, your registration will be accepted within a day or two.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.